We all know the struggle of not having that one emoji that just captures everything your tweet is about and instead you end up with the old (ugly) smileys like :D, :P, xD. ;D, x(, and yeah you get my point.
But struggle no further (hehe) I have found the solution to all you Google Chrome users out there! Just follow the steps beneath and you should be good to go.
1. Search for “Google Chrome Apps”
2. Click on the first search that comes up
3. Visit Chrome Web Store
4. Type in “Emoji Input” in the search bar and hit enter
5. Push the blue button and follow the few instructions to install it
(like the ones beneath. I already installed mine that’s why it’s green. I chose that one but there a loads of other emoji apps if you prefer another, this one just works for me)
6. Done! Now in your top left corner you will have direct access to emojis like the ones on a iPhone.