It’s #MusicMonday again, woo hooooo! (It was meant to go up last night but you know technical difficulties is a thing, so bare with me on this one, okay?)
Do you know the days where the world just becomes too much and you need to slow things down and just chill out? Days where people should just go shh and let you be? Songs that make you think and wonder or just let you be sad if you’re sad, happy if you’re happy, frustrated, confused..? Me too. Oh indeed me too. One of the first playlists I made on Spotify was a very long list purely dedicated to the lovely world of slow, chill, beautiful songs. Not necessarily sad songs, just songs that I love to listen to when I just need to be or let out my inner Mariah Carey.
Below I share some of my favorite songs on that chill playlist. Some you probably already know and others might be completely new to you. Listen to the ones you don’t know first. Who knows? You might hear something you like.
My top 11 chill songs for any mood
1. Wanted by Hunter Hayes
2. The Man Who Can’t Be Moved by The Script
3. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
4. All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran
5. Let Her Go by Passenger
6. How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding
7. Wake Me Up by Boyce Avenue feat Jennel Garcia (cover)
8. One Heart/Million Voices by New Empire
9. Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds Of Summer
10. I’m Not The Only One by Sam Smith
11. Fireproof by One Direction